Business Development Manager (BDM) - Managed Services
Converge Technology Solutions
Converge Technology Solutions Corp. is a North American software-enabled, Hybrid IT Solution Provider focused on delivering industry leading solutions and services. Converge’ s regional sales and services organizations deliver advanced analytics, cloud, cybersecurity, and managed services offerings to clients across various industries.
Converge supports these solutions with talent, expertise and digital infrastructure offerings across all major IT vendors in the marketplace. This multi-faceted approach enables Converge to address the unique business and technology requirements for all clients in the public and private sectors.
Our goal is to provide a trusted partner to some of the largest brands in the world that brings together world-class solutions and services to help reduce costs, increase efficiency, and create competitive advantages.
As Converge continues its tremendous growth in North America, we are expanding our Next Generation Managed Services Offerings for our customers due to the increased demand.
The Managed Services BDM opportunity at Converge Technology Solutions is a technology diverse specialist sales opportunity that is focused on delivering managed services solutions across an innovative and broad portfolio of services. Our managed services portfolio is a very comprehensive portfolio that covers Managed Cloud Services, Cybersecurity Operations, Managed End-User Client Services, SAP Operations and more. We combine the power of tech with automation, standardization and a strong governance model to provide resilient, high value managed services. Our unique, flexible delivery model allows for customers to select the right support structure to meet their challenges in ensuring a stable, mature IT operations.
- Create, manage and execute sales plans that focus on selling managed services solutions into our key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis
- Working with the Account Executive (AE) assigned to a customer, plan and manage both account and deal strategy.
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new managed services business within net new and existing accounts
- With account AE, develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within focus accounts.
- Prospect independently and with AE partners into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation, Partner Community, and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously
- Articulate the Converge Technology Solutions value proposition for Managed Services to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer challenges and business value through a consultative sales approach
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate
- Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing client base
- Forecast sales and revenue accurately
- Create proposals and Statements of Work in a timely manner
- Contribute content for RFPs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
- A thorough understanding of one or more public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and the benefits and limitations of those platforms
- Strong knowledge of the security market and current trends
- Minimum of 7-10 years of technology services sales experience focused on cloud solutions and/or security solutions, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; critical thinking with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
- Ability to motivate individuals for the common good of our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a revenue base
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
- Holistic understanding of Enterprise Technologies – public cloud, MSFT solutions, cybersecurity solutions, servers, storage, and networks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status